CANCER COUNCIL AUTOMOTIVE WINDOW TINT
What’s great about this range of window films is that a portion of every sale of Cancer Council Auto Tint goes directly towards cancer research, education and patient support services.
Cancer Council is a well-loved brand that Australia knows and trusts. With products designed to help protect Australians from our unique climate and conditions, these window tints give you assurance that you’re safe and covered, whatever your journey.
ENJOY GOOD LOOKS, PRIVACY AND PEACE OF MIND
UV Shield is a tinted film that adds privacy and good looks to your vehicle. It meets all state legal regulations for visible light transmittancy, and offers the highest UPF 50+ protection rating available. UV Shield utilises Opti-View, a patented technology that delivers new standards in ‘haze free’ optical technology by reducing distortion and ensuring safer driving.
- Reduces UV exposure associated with increased risk of skin cancer
- UPF 50+ protection rated film gives all the family maximum protection
- Up to 60% glare reduction for safer driving
- Helps hold shattered glass together in the event of an accident
- Clear, uninterrupted viewing, day and night, for safer driving
- Solar Heat Rejection helps air-conditioning operate more efficiently which can contribute to improved fuel efficiency
- Independently tested by ARPANSA
- Lifetime warranty for peace of mind*