The Crick Auto Group was founded in 1995 and today comprises 12 dealerships representing 27 new vehicle brands. Our dealerships are located in Tweed Heads, Rockhampton, South Brisbane and 8 sites on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland.
Each of the dealerships is owned and operated by locals, ensuring we support the local community.
The group sells more than 12,000 vehicles annually which guarantees our customers a great choice at competitive prices.
To see how we give back to our communities, you can visit our charitable foundation website via www.crickeasthamfoundation.org.au
For everyone to Drive Away Happy every time.
We must live these values everyday to achieve our mission.
- Honesty We do what we say. We act with integrity and are honest with each other and our customers.
- Attitude We have a "can do" attitude and are free to act.
- Professional We strive to be brilliant at the basics. Our attention to detail ensures we get the little things right.
- People We treat people like people, with respect and manners.
- Yes A word we say first. We have a willingness to help and act with urgency.
Peter Scherer | Dealer Principal of DC Motors.
- How long have you been in the motor industry? 25 years
- How long have you been a part of the Crick Auto Group? 1/11/13
- How long have you been in your current role? 1/11/13
- Where are you from (i.e. where did you grow up)? Adelaide, SA
- How did you begin your career? (E.g. started a traineeship in …, completed a Bachelor of …, first job working for XYZ company) Trainee salesperson at a Ford Dealership in Adelaide.
- How did you end up at Cricks (i.e. how did you career path lead you from where you started to present day)? I have never had a bad day in the Auto industry, and enjoyed many valued opportunities and successes throughout my 25 years.
- What makes you passionate about your role? (e.g. what you enjoy, what drives you, goals for the future, etc.) I enjoy success, defined by growing the people around me, and the positive customer experience that we as a team create. Ultimately my goal is to be the dealer of choice for both the staff and customers alike.
With over 25 years in the automotive industry, DC Motors welcomed its new Dealer Principal Peter Scherer in November 2013. Peter got his start as a trainee salesperson in Adelaide, SA and has enjoyed many opportunities throughout his career and raves that he has never had a bad day in the auto industry! He has credited his success over the years, to being able to grow the people around him and the positive customer experiences that his teams have created. Peter’s goal is to be the dealer of choice for both staff and customers alike.